Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Comments About "Blog author receives uninvited guests from the gov"


Scott Haley said...

Well said...

Unless someone is advocating the violent overthrow of the Govt, their agents have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER detaining a person for expressing an opinion.

1984 truly has arrived.

Boycott the Corporatocracy whenever possible.

http://individualsovereignty.blogspot.com/

12:47 AM

TruePatriot said...

The (Federal) government is out of control & at behemoth proportions. It is feverishly striving to sustain itself. It knows that We The People are privy to its insidious conduct & nefarious existence...

1:05 AM

YankeesPie said...

I feel exactly the opposite; I intend to speak out MORE and LOUDER! I only wish I had done more to support the Browns. I know am a good person! I'm good to Old people, kids and Animals. I do as I will as long as I hurt no others! I don't need the Bible or the Government to tell me how to behave! I use my OWN eyes and the good sense I was born with to evaluate a situation. "My Parents taught me right from wrong"! If only more people would use the TOOLS given them, we wouldn't be in the mess we are today! So if the Marshall's don't have anything better to do with their time, than harass good decent AMERICAN people.. I believe we should be taking their names and badges and asking why OUR hard earn money is paying their wages for such nonsense!

9:13 AM

Editor's Note: Yesterday as we were on the Republic Broadcasting show with Tim Wingate, Szandor Blestman - and others in the second 1/2 hour - a helicopter (red underside, white uppper) circled and went over our home several times here in the Chicago area. Now we are not sure there was any connection between us/me and this experience, but this went on for at least 5-10 minutes at levels that were very low - only about 3-4 times higher that the surrounding trees and only when I reported this on the air did the helicopter finally go away. Very strange....

We The People are tired of the Federal Government constantly geting in our way - ie. restricting, limiting, dividing and polarizing the time, trust and energy of average good Americans. As Dave Kopel wrote in this morning's Nation Review Online, about the premise of Ron Paul's campaign, "Hope For America" as follows:

“Hope for America” and its premise is that the American people are good people who can achieve the best for themselves, their families, their community, and their nation when the federal government gets out of the way and stops behaving like a helicopter mother."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home