Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Supporters Comment

From : Danny Riley dnrly@nycap.rr.com
Sent : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 1:46 PM
Subject : supporter's comment

An email from of our supporters from myspace.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brown,

I just wanted to write and let you know that I admire what your doing and I agree with you guys 150%, the feds must show the law that requires the American people to pay an income tax on their wages, the burden of proof is on them. As someone that served in the military I am ashamed at the actions of this government and I am outraged that the freedoms and the liberties that I thought I was defending by serving are now being assualted by my own government and I am also shamed and outraged by how they have treated good and decent people such as yourselves and many others. The real terrorists are not in the middle east, their here in our own land wearing suits and ties, judges robes, wearing badges, all blindly enforcing an injust and immoral system.

I served in the military for 5 and half years, I just got out in March and I left because of the fact that my supervisors and leadership didn't like my views. I came to a knowledge of the truth about the New World Order and the forming police state because someone had enough guts to approach me after work one day, who just happened to be a base taxi driver and told me about Alex Jones and there began my many years of reading up and studying.

After that I realized that I could no longer serve in the military because I realized that I was serving under a criminal government and that I as a Christian and an American could not just go along with evil. I support your stand and will keep you all in my prayers and I will make sure that what you now do will never be forgotten even if they go in there and take you guys out, because they can never touch what's in my soul or the soul of anyone else and they cannot and will not silence the truth.

I have plans to design a T-Shirt showing my support of you and to make a plaque or a display in my room where I will have a picture of you and a quote from one of the founding Fathers, I consider you patriots and heroes and I will always remember you and speak of you with the same reverance that I would speak about great patriots like George Washington or Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry.

I am a direct decendent of someone that served in the American revolution and I support you guys because of that heritage because I do not wish to dishonor the patriot blood which runs through my veins. May God bless and keep you and like Patrick Henry once said: " I know not what course others may take, but as for me, Give me liberty or give me death!"

Name Withheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home