Friday, July 13, 2007

The Cryer and Beecraft IRS Performance. A Misdirecting Disinformation Fiasco in the Making.

The Cryer and Beecraft IRS Performance. A Misdirecting Disinformation Fiasco in the Making.

by Raymond Ronald Karczewski©


I listened to the Ed and Elaine Brown Talk Radio show on RBN today July 12, hosted by Tim Wingate interviewing Guest Lawyers Tom Cryer and Lawyer Larry Beecraft.

My intention was to congratulate Cryer and Beecraft for their win over the IRS "NO LAW" issue. I held on for 40 minutes of the 60 minute program and was never allowed on.

The more I listened, the more my "disinformation" antenna began to pick up the
actual direction taken by these two lawyers. Keep in mind they, Cryer and Beecraft,
were two lawyers who outlawyered the government lawyers.


MORE Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home