Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Browns latest news!

Here's some new I just received from my friend Art. He's been very involved and up to date with the going ons at the Brown's.

Hello, I was just informed that the next event at Ed and Elaine Browns "may be" the weekend of Sept.3 (Labor Day) which would give everyone a 3 day weekend for the trip up and back.

It is my opinion, for whatever it's worth, that we can either hang together or we assuredly we will hang separately. They are going to take us out one at a time. You see it happening all over the country. Bush's new E.O. about seizing assets of anyone interfering with the war efforts.

The Browns we're fired on last night, that to is all over the net today. I talked to Danny Riley this morning and it is true.

My point to all of this, is why not set your plans to go to the Browns that weekend and help give the biggest (up your's) to these corrupt bastards the world has ever seen. The Browns have committed no crime, you know it and I know it. Why should they be treated like terrorist?

I'm tired of people that do a lot of talking, but never back it up with any actions. In my opinion, people that do that are no better than the people that just don't want to know the truth. I hate to use these words, as Bush said, you're either with us or your against us. I have talked to a lot of people that agree, we should blanket the area around Ed's house with Freedom to Fascism Dvd's.
I gave one to a lady that saw my "I support Ed and Elaine Brown" button and said she liked my button. We had a very nice conversation about taxes and the Browns. People are afraid. We need to help them overcome that fear by sharing the truth with them. God knows the press won't do it.

It would be great if 1000's of people showed up for the next event. It's now or later, but either way, it's coming and we are not going to stop it.

Ron Paul, bless his heart, is a good man with a heart of gold, who really cares for this country and the people in it. I just don't know if the system is going to let him take control, although I pray a lot that if it is meant to be, please let him make it into office. Thats all I will say on that, because I don't have my crystal ball back from the shop yet.

Please join us that weekend, you will be surrounded by good people of faith, who understand the
oppositions we face. I can't think of a better way to spend that weekend.Let others know and maybe share expenses to get there.

No excuses. I will keep you posted as when the date is firmly set.

If you disagree with my opinions, that is yours to do. I do see things a little different than most.
Don't let it keep you from joining us this Saturday night for a special conference call.

Art and Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home